|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (16 or 24 bit color) @ 60Hz via DVI-D connection.
- Solid-state design means no moving parts, no fans, and no local user storage. It’s quiet and secure.
- Less than 5W of power consumption renders considerable savings in both direct energy consumption and air conditioning.
- Virtualize your computing environment and add up to 100 L350s to a single vSpace Server
- Compatible with Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008; Windows Multipoint Server 2012 and 2011; Windows 10, 8.1 and 7; Ubuntu 16.04 and 14.04
Powered by NComputing's Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L350 brings the power of today's latest Windows operating systems to users at a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs. Add a keyboard, mouse and monitor then connect the L350 via ethernet to your vSpace Pro server for unrivaled desktop virtualization, affordably. With the ability to connect more than 100 L350s to an NComputing vSpace Pro server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution perfect for school labs, libraries, small business, and other places where affordable alternatives to PCs are advantageous.
With more than 70,000 customers and 20 million daily users in 140 countries, N Computing brings innovative and award-winning technologies to customers, providing an impressively quick ROI with their economical, high-performance desktop virtualisation solutions.
N Computing products are designed by N Computing Global Inc. in California and manufactured in South Korea.
Virtualise your office today
L350 is quick and easy to deploy and manage
L350 has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments. Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L350 is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools. Install it on the back of the monitor, on a desk, on the wall, in a clean room, on the ceiling – with no moving parts and the ability to update firmware from vSpace, there's no physical access needed once set up.
- A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- The L350 is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device.
- vSpace Pro, our server software, centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention
|Brand Name||N Computing|
|Item model number||L350|
|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.53 x 4.53 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.53 x 4.53 x 1.18 inches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.