|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
- Each MX100 kit includes 3 client devices (one primary and two satellites), Power supply with power cord, 3x VESA monitor mount brackets, 2x 6-foot satellite link cables (USB Type-A to USB Type-B), and a Quick install guide.
- Supported video resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1440x900, 1920x1080.
- Audio: 16-bit Stereo DAC via standard 3.5mm headphone port and 16-bit MONO microphone audio input via 3.5mm microphone port.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008; Windows Multipoint Server 2012 and 2011; and Windows 10, 8.1 and 7; Ubuntu 16.04 and 14.04 require vSpace for Linux software purchase.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet. USB 2.0 mice and keyboards are supported (not included).
Why buy multiple computers when you can share the power of your PC with 3 additional users for a fraction of the cost? As the industry’s premier 3-in-1 thin client, each MX100S Standard Edition kit works with N Computing’s vSpace Pro software to deliver a high quality, media-rich desktop experience to. All the action takes place on the host computer, so the MX100 devices have no fans, no hard drives, or any moving parts to worry about.
All the files your users access are kept on the host, helping to create a secure environment and making data backup easy. Additionally, instead of having to worry about 4 computers, you only need to maintain 1. It gets better. Multiple MX100S Standard Edition kits can be combined, giving you up to 45-users per single PC. Users don’t even know they are sharing a single computer and the whole solution is easily managed by users with only basic IT computer skills.
Celebrating 17 years of service
With more than 70,000 customers and 20 million daily users in 140 countries, N Computing brings innovative and award-winning technologies to customers, providing an impressively quick ROI with their economical, high-performance desktop virtualisation solutions.
N Computing products are designed by N Computing Global Inc. in California and manufactured in South Korea.
Simple, Powerful and Affordable
Ideal for workgroup computing, classrooms, computer labs, training rooms, libraries, small businesses or home use. The MX100S includes connection licenses for vSpace Pro, our award-winning virtualisation software for Windows that supports a variety of Windows operating systems. Support for Linux is also available with a separate purchase of vSpace Server for Linux software.
- Save money when compared to buying multiple PCs.
- Maintain just one computer instead of four.
- All users benefit from performance, application and security updates simultaneously .
- Consume much less power while generating less heat and noise.
MX100 Front Ports
- Headphone (audio-out)
- USB 2.0
- Microphone (analog-in)
MX100 Rear Ports
- Satellite link
- Satellite VGA
- DC Power
- RJ45 - LAN
- Primary VGA
- Primary Keyboard & Mouse
- Satellite Keyboard & Mouse
- Link to Primary
VESA mounts included
Mount the Primary and Satellite devices directly to your monitors with the VESA mounts (included). Route all the cables down the neck of the monitor for a cleaner desktop.
|Item model number||MX100S|
|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.63 x 3.15 x 1.38 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.63 x 3.15 x 1.38 inches|
|Processor Brand||N Computing|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.