Use the Eco Drum clean cycle-
Eco Drum Clean is an eco-friendly cleaning cycle designed to remove detergent residue and build up. The Eco Drum Clean cycle should be run every forty washes. To use the Eco Drum Cycle, press the Power button, turn the cycle selector to 'Eco Drum Clean', then press the Start/Pause button.
STEPS (FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE):
● You can only use the Delay End function.
● The water temperature during the ECO Drum Clean is set to 70 ˚C.
● You cannot change the temperature.
● Be sure to use the recommended cleansing agent for cleaning the drum.
● There are powder-type and liquid-type drum cleansing agents. The liquid-type cleaning agent is only available with liquid detergent box (option).
● If you press the Start/Pause button, the ECO Drum Clean course begins.
● Using the ECO Drum Clean course, you can clean the drum without using a cleansing agent.
● Never use the ECO Drum Clean course when laundry is in the washing machine. This may result in damage to the texture or a problem with the washing machine.
● In the ECO Drum Clean course, never use normal detergent.
● Use only 1/10 of the amount of the drum cleansing agent recommended by the cleansing agent manufacturer.
● Since using a chlorine bleaching agent may discolour the product, be sure to use only oxygen bleaching agents.
● Powder-type cleansing agent: Use a [powder-type bleaching agent] or a [cleansing agent for drum cleaning only].
● Liquid-type cleansing agent: Use a [liquid-type oxygen bleaching agent] or a [cleansing agent for drum cleaning only].
The ECO Drum Clean Auto Alarm Function
● If the “ECO Drum Clean” indicator on the display and the lamp on the Cycle Selector are lit after a wash, it indicates that tub (drum) cleaning is required. In this case, remove the laundry from the washing machine, turn the power on, and clean the drum by performing the ECO Drum Clean course.
● If you do not perform the ECO Drum Clean course, the “ECO Drum Clean” indicator on the display and the lamp on the Cycle Selector are turned off. However, the “ECO Drum Clean” indicator on the display and the lamp on the Cycle Selector are turned on again after two washes are performed. However, this will not result in a problem with the washing machine.
● Although generally, the ECO Drum Clean Auto Alarm appears once a month or so, the frequency may differ depending on the number of times the washing machine is used
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.